It is difficult to even list all the ways that this seems to be going wrong.
An administration which is teetering on fraud and corruption and straight out lies is astounding in any context. But when one considers that this is involves the Presidency of the United States it becomes all the more alarming.
The Greatest Hits of President Trump’s reality show to this point.
- An administration that actively seeks to harm minority rights, the compromised, and women.
- An administration that reduces protections of the consumer of all things electronic and web based in a time of unparalleled levels of spying of consumers by industry. All in the name of profit.
- An administration that actively colluded with Russia during and after the election in ways which compromise any legitimacy that President Trump may have which as the “drip-drip” of news and information continues only further erodes any confidence in anything that is said about it by the administration. Additionally the compromising of the first investigation by providing “information which will never be able to be confirmed.” And new switch to blaming and creating doubt and fear is a tactic which has proved effective to this point for President Trump. How long will the public fall for this?
- An administration which actively sought to squelch any honest testimony though both intimidation and threats.
- An administration has backed up it’s belief that Global Warming does not exist by attempting to bring back one of the most harmful energy sources. Harmful for both the environment and those who work the mines. What is ironic about this is the level of automation – if it comes back – which will severely reduce the work force which has been clamoring for it.
- An administration which is actively seeking “leaks” and presenting a Deep State. Seeking only an environment where there is Group Think. Dangerous in any situation.
- An administration which presents a budget which eliminates social programs essential to the poor, elderly, indigent, and veterans. Further demonstrating that President Trump has taken advantage of the very core of those who voted for him.
- An administration which proposes “choice” for education but it is a choice veiled in one thing. Money. This essentially removes the ability of America to become great.
- An administration which will actively reduce taxes on the wealthy and shift the burden – percentage wise – to the poor. Not the middle class. The poor.
- An administration which has zero accountability for false statements and spreads hatred and tolerates crimes against the less fortunate. A President which shows zero class and attacks and lies about a President who did more in the past eight years with little assistance from the very people who in the past week decided the Affordable Care Act is indeed better than anything that they can create.
- An administration which is essentially looking to harm the very proponent of being a GOP supporter. Pro-life. Approving and reducing controls for chloropyrifos. Why is this an issue? Widespread use of these chemicals can affect the unborn fetus and damage brain growth. Not to mention the damage to the bees. Why was this undone? How? It was undone with no discussion or rational look at science. It was undone by someone who just may believe that the earth is flat. It was undone by another of … the billionaires club.
- An administration which continues to utilize multiple end-around using family in positions which they have and are vested in the very topics they have been appointed to.
It is the wrong side of history. As more people become entangled in the lies and creative use of facts by President Trump time will demonstrate just what is real and fake.
It may be time to call for President Trump to resign. The signs are becoming more clear by the day.
#ironicTrumpIntelligence, #Billionairesclub, #howtoapologize, #1984, #education, #BobbyBrooks, #devinnunes, #prolife, #makeamericagreat
When driving, I at first, didn’t know what to think,
So quick and fast
Leaving everyone, alas, in the past
But now, coming up on two years
I find I still do this
And with this have noticed unexpected things.
I have noticed that with no more CO2 clogging my lungs,
How the lips of a woman taste so much better
How the wine has become somehow more deep, fuller, and complex
And her perfume, as she sits next to me, more intoxicating with intensity
Which is compelling me to write this to my EV.
There are days where the air is bad
I can taste it where before I didn’t and almost feel weight with each breath
And then when the rain falls?
It smells anew, fresher and clearer than ever before
And when next to a smoker, sitting at a light with their windows closed,
I can smell this too and can’t wait to move forward
I had no idea changing my car would mean these things
I get into an ICE and can smell it instantly
I wonder to myself just how poisoned I was from it all
And just how much better I will continue to feel
As time grows apart from that
Recently it has come out that even prior to moving into the White House our President had multiple discussions with Saudi Arabia regarding generation of nuclear power.
Why would this even be?
At this point in the cycle of the Trump presidency it has become apparent that if there is profit for this man and his family he will do it. There is no stopping the greed on any level.
Taking advantage of compromised individuals? – yes he will do it!
Exploiting the planet at a level not seen in decades? – yes he will do it!
Giving breaks to the wealthiest 1% of the United States? – yes he will do it!
Shifting all services from those who can pay for it to those who cannot? – yes he will do it!
Almost sounds like a very bad Adam Sandler movie…and that is a disservice to Adam Sandler!! Because he rocks!
And now the discussions are beginning again with Saudi Arabia about passing our technology – this time in a more open forum – but again in the shadows. Again Trump and his cohorts are seeking to circumvent the controls which have been put into place to protect our secrets.
The question around this is why is this happening again. The simple answer is there is profit and it is mind boggling profit. This country has literally Billions – yes the big B – to spend and the Trump consortium is not going to let simple things like rules of Congress or moral issues of Right and Wrong get in their way of making money.
Jamal Khashoggi. A name which needs to be brought up again and again…
It is mindboggling that we – as a country – are ok with giving technology to a regime that actively suppresses its citizens to the extent of death.
We ask sometimes what does hate and racism look like. Well at a time when the country really doesn’t need another example…we got another example.
And yes. Mr. Trump is tied to it too.
From her own words…“In referencing the one who invited me, I used an exaggerated expression of regard, and any attempt to turn this into a negative connotation is ridiculous.”
Her actual words were, “If he invited me to a public hanging, I’d be on the front row.” apparently attempting to demonstrate how worthy someone is to her.
Just a comment here. But examples of more appropriate “exaggerated expression of regard” may be taken from this following list: Awesome! I can’t wait! I’ll be there with bells on! 100! You Bet! I’m looking forward to it! I’m Excited! Great!
Using the term media is misleading. Media generally is comprised of journalists. Journalists are individuals who have spent years in school learning how to write and interpret what is being said to them.
In some ways this is yet another part of the effort to discredit what is written and thought of this presidency. You are all journalists.
Mr. Trump is unlike anything our journalists have seen before. This is the truth. Another reality is that they are woefully ill-equipped to engage with him on his level. And we have seen this time and again. As soon as a journalist steps into the arena and he has the microphone he will pull you down. He reviles in this. In a lot of ways Mr. Trump is a street fighter who has been fighting all his life and has all the broken bones and scars from all his battles. He survived. Our journalists are an different animal entirely. They are well read, articulate, and are creatures of culture. Place these individuals in a ring – street fighter and journalist – and see the carnage. Mr. Trump has the microphone he will stop at nothing to try to destroy you. Know this. Prepare for this. Train.
And you know something…this is not a bad thing. Just be ready.
The questions which are being asked need to continue.
You are respected and intelligent and this democracy needs you.
What we don’t need is for you to fall prey to the traps which are laid before you.
Rise above them and be the writers you are.
Jim Acosta. Hang in there. All journalist please hang in there. The next time you are berated and belittled and insulted just thank Mr. Trump for his time and relent. Take away his fire. Responding to insults lowers yourself to his level.
It may be time to have a canned response to his insults.
Maybe something like this. “I appreciate what you are expressing Mr. Trump and I disagree but that is not what I ask, am commenting on nor, requesting input on. May I ask the question? Yes? …..” Then ask it. If he wants to browbeat you or say how fake the media is let him and then again go to the canned response. ….”I appreciate what you are saying….. Stop engaging the Idiocracy.
As we go through our day we see may images which at times seem to be an assault on our senses. Unfortunately there has been a polarization of beliefs of what is right and what is wrong.
What I believe is probably no different. I too have become more polarized though I seek a middle. The middle is elusive because of the desire to split the general public and manipulate them.
Below my thoughts are some simple images. You may or may not agree with them. But at the end of the day one image is something representing hope while the other the opposite.
The first one is simple. One is supporting free speech regarding a very current crisis and the other believes it should not be happening.
Which is which for you? Great or Hate?
click for more…
Images of Great Images of Hate
By Shepard Fairey – Self-made, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=32592376
For release immediately.
The most cutting edge in search technology.
See all the latest stories from fine people like Alex Jones and his friends.
There is no fake news on this site.
Only stories of truth and consequence.
Like how Obama wasn’t born in America and my sons are outstanding young men.
Only the best people use The Don.
Two words that you’ve heard if you have been in the workforce for any significant period of time. Either as the one having it done to them or you doing it.
There is a certain clarity when this happens.
And it is not easy. It is not easy for the one who is released and it is not easy for the one doing it.
There is almost always a measure of respect and sincerity when this occurs. On both sides.
For the person doing the firing they must be of a certain temperament to do this. The ability to look the person in they eyes knowing they are going to change the life of the person before them. There is an accountability to this. There is an honor to this. And mostly… there is a responsibility. The responsibility comes from the general fact that you put them in the position and now you are removing them.
Our President demonstrates none of these things.
Our country is better than this.
it’d BE cool if there could be 500 million people who sign.
not that it will change anything…but maybe it will get some people’s attention?
All those who are in peril this weekend. May you find safety and shelter.